Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Best Mac-n-Cheese Ever

That's right people, if there's one thing you need to know about me...I love food. Good food :).
I want to give a little shout-out to my mom for making the best Macaroni and Cheese that I've ever tasted (and yes, it's so good and i'm such a food geek that I took a picture!).
Today was a long day- I spent 14 hours in a hospital room at USC participating in a clinical trial for Cystic Fibrosis. I signed up for this study knowing that the first day was the longest- I took the drug and then they took blood samples throughout the day so I hung out, watched some DVDs (big thanks and hugs to Kim who graciously kept me company!), and was a guinea-pig for this new drug that could possibly help aid inflammation in the lungs. I'm saying a little prayer that this study produces good results thus helping CF patients worldwide :).

...AND after a long day at USC eating hospital food, I was SO glad to come home and eat some fabulous macaroni, it was such a treat...
~Em

No comments: