Sunday, March 8, 2009

Loving 26

Like I said in my previous post, I love February...it just happens to be my favorite month . And a few weeks ago I turned 26! Yes, 26...which before my birthday was a little daunting knowing that it was now closer to 30 but now, a few weeks after, I am in a place where God is really teaching me and I am learning a ton. I have been overwhelmingly THANKFUL to have had 26 healthy years of life. I rejoice in the blessings God has given me, in the fact that I am alive and well and I am excited for what is ahead.
I want to take this time to say thanks- thanks to the Lord for 26 amazing years to live and breathe . Thanks for all the people in my life who continually love me and shape me by God's grace, and thanks for an excitement for many years ahead. I love 26...and I love knowing God is in control of the next 26 :).
~Em


Here area a few pics from a wonderful birthday weekend away in Catalina! Fun times with my Life Group! For the record, I am now in love with this island :).

No comments: