Friday, July 17, 2009

Pipeline to a Cure, Tomorrow!

That's right...the event is finally here!

Pipeline to a Cure, 2009 is tomorrow night at the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach, CA. After many months of preparations it is here, I am very much looking forward to this evening where CF awareness will be raised and money will be raised to support research. (Tickets are still available to the event as well as to enter to win a Toyota Prius! See my previous post about that)

Join me tonight and tomorrow in praying for the evening- pray the evening will go smoothly, pray for the people attending, pray that the money raised will go towards great research and a cure for CF, and keep me in prayer as I will be speaking and sharing my life with the 600 people there.

Thanks, friends...can't wait to post some pictures and share some stories of this great night with you :)
~Em

No comments: