Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where to start?

It's been about a week since I've posted, thats because...I've been in Hawaii! I didn't get a chance to post on here before I left, it feels like it was a whirlwind of getting there and then getting back today, but it was an incredible trip!! The purpose of the trip was to go with the Mauli Ola Foundation and put on a few events to benefit Cystic Fibrosis and kids with CF by putting on a surf day for them. It was a great trip- I learned a lot, had so much fun and fell in LOVE with the North Shore of Hawaii :)

I'm so wiped out and headed to bed (we took a red-eye flight last night and I didn't really nap much today), but I will post more soon (I won't wait forever to post) and write about all the fun adventures that were had...until then, Aloha!
~Em

1 comment:

Judy said...

Aloha! Glad you are back safe and can't wait to hear some awesome stories! Love ya!
Judy