Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday is Dr. Day...

Yes, a long day indeed...but I am SO glad to be home and getting ready for bed :).
Its been a long day...Wednesdays usually are for me, so I am happy to be home and going to get some rest. Before I do, here's an update on my drs visit today...
-I'm starting to get better! YAY! My PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) was a little higher, so i'm moving in the right direction. However, I will stay another week on my IV meds just to make sure that infection is totally killed off before I finish up these meds. The last thing I want is for the infection to build up again and do the IV's again in a few weeks.
Please pray for endurance for one more week, and again for those side effects- I'm just exhausted from the routine and the side effects from the meds make life more tiring and more difficult...

On a good note in my day, I am really getting excited for the great strides walk this Saturday!We're walking in Dana Point, and have a ton of people walking and donating- so far our team has raised almost $7,000! Praise the Lord. I'm praying tons of CF research can come out of the funds raised from these walks :).
~Em

No comments: