Friday, May 2, 2008

A New Adventure...

Hello friends, and people that I have yet to meet :)

This blog is a new adventure for me! I'm 25, and have a genetic disease called Cystic Fibrosis. God has taken me on a huge journey and is constantly bringing about new experiences in my life...
My hope is that this blog will bring encouragement to those with CF, information about CF to anyone interested, and that this will be a place for me to share my story and life for the purpose of God's glory not mine...and hey, I can't do anything without having some fun :)

Welcome, feel free to comment or say hi! I'll get the hang of this blog thing soon :)

~Emily

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Emily,
I saw your post on CF husband's blog. I also remember Isa and Ana from camp!! I miss camp so much. How old are you? My name is Heidi. I'm 31. I went up until age 15 I guess...from age 6.