Monday, May 12, 2008

Team Emily is Amazing!

Saturday we walked for Cystic Fibrosis in Dana Point as Team Emily!
Our team raised over $10,000 (still waiting on the final total from CFF) and we had about 60 people walking! It was definitely an honor to be there and I was humbled and blessed by all the people there to walk with me... I am still so overwhelmed by love and support that day. I'll probably blog a little more about the emotions and awesome times with friends, family, and even new people I met, but for now...

I just want to celebrate and say THANK YOU to each team member that gave up their morning to walk and raise money for CF....You guys are encouraging, loving, and just AWESOME!! It was an amazing morning, I am grateful beyond what I can express...Here are some fun pics from our morning in Dana Point!!

2 comments:

Meygan said...

wow, who is that good looking baby? She must have made the $10,000 b/c of her cute face.

Traci said...

Hi Emily!

Looks like such an amazing group! I wish I could have been there to walk with you! How about they have next year's walk in Portugal? :-)