Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Interviews and Press...update

See the first post below to read the first one of this series.

Yesterday, we did lots of press and interviews for Pipeline to a Cure! Two tv stations were there- KOCE and KABC, and also a reporter from the OC Register (newspaper). On top of that, I got to surf with Mickey Munoz and Jericho Poppler ...two of the most famous and legendary surfers in the history of surfing!! They are both incredible, lots of fun, and I felt like i gained a TON of surfing wisdom from them :)...Not to mention, they wanted to talk about my life with CF and they are 100% involved in helping out the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!

All in all, it went well. As of now, I know that ABC and KOCE will air the pieces today or tomorrow, i'll hopefully post it on here when I get the chance...and the OC register should print an article by the end of the week. I'll keep the blog updated :).
Thank you all for praying, this has been a BIG change in my life- i'm vulnerable, and open about my life to people and all along praying God will be seen...
~Em

No comments: