Monday, July 14, 2008

"Real Orange", on KOCE tonight!

Tonight I am scheduled for an interview on KOCE (Cable PBS channel, look online to see which channel your city has- here in Diamond bar, its Channel 8)...
The show is called "Real Orange" and its all about things going on in the lives of Orange County. They are doing a segment of the show on Pipeline to a Cure, and the Cystic Fibrosis/Surfing connection...Myself, and Paul Motenko (part of the CF Foundation) will be intervied live on the show tonight.

I ask for your prayers- I am a little nervous as it will be live. Each interview i've done thus far i've been able to screw up because they edit things...however, this show will be on live. Pray my words are clear, that I am able to articulate and be myself with the interviewers and the camera, and pray also for my interactions with Paul and the tv station. My heart is that God will be seen through CF, and that Pipeline will be given the press needed. Keep praying for our event, it is coming up in only 6 days!

The show will air at 6:30pm tonight, will be re-played at 11pm tonight and 8am tomorrow morning...
Thank you so much for the prayers and support, I definitely appreciate them :)
~Em

No comments: