Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to Work

Today was my first day back to work, interpreting....I'm exhausted and I only worked 4 hours, haha.
I work at a community college as a sign language interpreter and because I was sick and missed the first 3 weeks of the semester, I had a lot of little errands to run on campus to get myself caught up. For example, when I arrived on campus I completely forgot I need a new parking permit...haha, so I hiked myself to the office and got one. So many little details that I forgot while being away for 3 weeks :).

Anyways, it was a good first day back...I'm exhausted and am going to take a nap now. It feels so freeing to be back and fun to be doing things outside of my house again :). As these IV meds leave my body I'm feeling more and more like me!
~Em

1 comment:

Jaci Bounds said...

i am so glad you are starting to get back out in the world! love you!