Monday, September 22, 2008

Loving Life...

I've been a little behind in my blogging as I was getting my feet back on the ground last week...so time for a little update before I head to work this morning...

Update: Last week was an awesome week back into things! I was able to surf a couple times, go back to work and feel like I'm living a normal life again. The IV meds are out of my system and I'm glad to be feeling like myself. I'll be going to the dr. on Wednesday for a check-up to see how I'm doing.
As I surfed early Friday morning, and watched the sunrise over the cliffs, I was reminded of God's goodness and faithfulness (I wish I had a picture to show you the gorgeous sunrise! But I forgot my camera). I love surfing, it felt so freeing to be back in the water :)

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
Lamenations 3:22-24

~Em



2 comments:

Elizabeth & Shea said...

I'm so happy for you, Em.

Elizabeth & Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.