Monday, September 15, 2008

Volcom Tour

About a month ago (right before I went into the hospital), my friend Monique and I were given a tour of Volcom, the surf clothing company down in Costa Mesa...It was awesome! Volcom is totally stoked to get involved with Cystic Fibrosis by sponsoring events, helping put on surf camps and being involved with the CF/Surfing Connection. They invited us over to tour the place and we got to see everything- it was a blast (and so informative, I had no idea how much work went into clothing design, marketing etc.)...

We met some awesome people (team directors, photographers, art/design guys) who wanted to hear my story and really understand CF...here are a few pics of the people we met...Not to mention, we each got some sweet bags of Volcom gear :). Thanks, Volcom, you guys Rock (especially Steve who made the connection)! I can't wait for some awesome events ahead!
~Em


No comments: