Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Restful Weekend

I LOVE being home :). I think each day I've slept an average 10-12 hours each day including naps and sleeping through the night without interruption and without coughing. It's felt so great to catch up on the needed sleep that I missed while in the hospital!

In addition to my breathing treatments and IV meds, I have enjoyed some home-cooked meals and time to rest and relax (including a few movies and finally finishing Season 7 of Gilmore Girls :)...

I'm still pretty tired and not back to normal, but I feel like with extra sleep and devotion to my health care, I am making tons of progress. I'm starting to breathe a little easier, and i'm getting back into light exercise to keep my stamina up. It's been a great few days at home!
~Em

No comments: