Thursday, June 26, 2008

Love to Kimi and Mike

Tonight I had to say goodbye to Kimi and Mike as they drove away and moved to Pennsylvania. Kimi and I have known each other since our first day at Biola University, and we became instant friends. That friendship grew and we were roommates our Junior year, had lots of fun memories and after we all graduated together, God kept that friendship growing. I have been so blessed by Kimi and Mike and am so thankful that we have continued to stay friends post-graduation and throughout the many years we've know each other.

I stood with them at their wedding, and will continue to stay in touch and treasure the friendship we have as they move onto a new stage in life in Lancaster, Pennsylvania...I love them both so much and I can't wait to see all that God has in store as they go into this new chapter in life. I love them so much and am praying for safe travels as they drive across the US to their new home :).
Love you, Kimu!
~Em

Ps. Here are a few pics...this is 'the fam' (minus Judy) hanging at last year's CF walk and the one below is Kimi and I. I am so thankful for these wonderful friends :)

No comments: