Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CF Team Rounds, Today

Today is a big day, and hopefully I'll get lots of information about how I'm doing (based on all the blood tests, CT scans, xrays etc...that i've done). This afternoon I will see the entire CF Team as they assess me and look at my progress. My CF Team consists of 2 doctors, a dietician, nutritionist, pharmacist, social worker, respiratory therapist and case manager/center coordinator.

Please pray this afternoon for me, and for them. Pray the docs can have wisdom as to how to treat some of my nagging symptoms of this infection (i'll post about how i'm doing next), and pray for me that I can be open and honest with them and get to know them. This team will be treating me for a long time in the future, so I am glad to get to know them and for them to get to know me as their patient :).
Thanks- i'll update later about how my day goes :)
~Em

No comments: