Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dr's Visit Results?

As per 2 posts ago, I was headed to the dr. to get a check-up for an infection i've been battling in my lungs. I went in on Monday and it looks like it's definitely time to get things taken care of, so today I am being admitted to the hospital for IV treatment and some tests. This is pretty normal for me (I do IVs about 3-4 times a year), so I'll be getting this process started and then hopefully I can go home within the week to do the rest of my treatment from home. I'm hoping this will be a routine "tune-up" and clean-out that infection asap so I can be on my merry way in a few weeks :)

One of the reasons I started this blog, was to keep my friends and family updated on life with CF- the good, the bad and the ugly...haha. So feel free to check-in with my blog for updates and maybe some interesting stories from my new hospital (USC University Hospital) as I'm no longer at CHOC (I grew up :). You never know what kind of stories can come out of hospitals!

As always, thanks for the support, friends...if it ever gets too boring, I'm never offended if you don't check-in. I am always so grateful for the love and support in times like this (and always). So thank you for caring for me as you do.
Love to you all,
~Em



No comments: