Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Pics

Since it's a hot day outside, I thought it would be a great afternoon to enjoy the AC in my house and post some pics from this summer :). I've been slacking on my picture posting, so today is a good day to catch up!
The first set, are some pictures from a Surf Day for Cystic Fibrosis, hosted by Quiksilver...and the second set are some pics from my wonderful family vacation in Ocracoke, NC...
Enjoy :)
~Em

Talking with Strider, a long-time Quiksilver rider...
Sporting the Quiksilver gear...
Getting the CF kids ready to get in the water, thanks Robbie for your hard work!

The family around the dinner table...yum, looks like another great meal :)
Mariel and I on the ferry ride to Ocracoke Island...

Kim, Mariel and I enjoying a day out on the beach...

No comments: