Monday, August 25, 2008

Today's Joys

Before I go to bed, I wanted to share some of the things I am thankful for today :)

-A great, long nap this morning
-Emails of encouragement from friends
-Good medical care and nurses
-Visits from good friends full of laughter and smiles :)
-Walking around in the sunshine with my dad
-Watching a little Gilmore Girls to end my night

At the end of the day I am reminded that even through times in the hospital, frustration when I can't breathe, and exhaustion from just sitting around, I see that I have so much to be thankful for :). For that, I can't complain- I have an incredible life full of so much I could have never asked for- and though i'm taking a little reprieve from being social and enjoying the things I normally do, while I let my body get back to normal, I am just feeling thankful tonight, of the gifts that God has given me....
~Em

No comments: