Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 30th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

August 13th is my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary! So they are celebrating 30 years this week- wow! (I know i'm a few days late in posting)...

They have had 30 wonderful years together, and I wish them another wonderful 30. They have been incredible parents- full of love, support and encouragement for my sister and I and have worked hard to have good careers and raise our family well at the same time. I only hope that someday, I will be as blessed as they are to celebrate 30 years with someone in my life. I love my parents and I wish them an incredible next 30 years :).
I love you, Mom and Dad!

~Em

This is a picture of us at Lucille's BBQ, celebrating as I finally paid off my college loans! Thank you Mom and Dad for always being supportive in everything I do :)

No comments: